Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I Want

What I want: I want to be content with who I am, I want to love who I am and see myself with clarity. I want to recover fully and permanently from the binge eating disorder. I want to find love, and start a family with the man I fall in love with. I want to know who I am, and I want to look forward to each stage of my life. I want who I am to trump what I do--my job, my social life, my accomplishments. I want who I am to be first and foremost. I want to stop living in fear of my self-destructive tendencies. I want to conquer those tendencies, the insecurities. I want to be who I really am. I want to release all the buried emotions and live a life that I can't even fathom. I want life. A real life. I want the kind of contentment that lasts forever, that can't be shaken by outside circumstances, that stays with me always. I want a family, a home, a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment