Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"I let whatever happens be okay"

it's all perfect

This quote is simply it for me. This quote is my truth. If everything else fell away--my ego, my defenses, my thoughts, my worries--then everything that needed to surface would. Then I could heal. Then my feelings could be addressed.

I'm constantly fighting against myself and it's really, when I think about it, plain dumb. I didn't ask for any painful feelings. I didn't ask for a difficult childhood. I didn't ask to block out certain emotions. I didn't ask for those same emotions to surface later. I didn't do anything to bring about them. I didn't do anything wrong. And that is precisely why everything that happens is OKAY. Because I didn't do anything wrong. Those feelings are okay, the situations I'm in are okay. They don't mean there's something wrong with me.

AND..if I let it be okay, then it WILL be okay. That's all it takes. It's not all about meditation/therapy/etc. In the end it will come down to me, down to God, down to the God's power within me. To let it be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment