Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dear God

Dear God,

I'm trying to give up control, to let You in a little more, to let You unveil a little more of me.

I'm trying to remember that You are my father, and that you love me without condition, that you love the real me.

I have a hard time trusting You, and it's not because of You, it's because I'm scared. But that's why I'm trying, because I'm scared, because I know that fear means this is right, that fear means obstacle, and obstacle means something worth fighting for. Trusting and loving you fully with all my heart is worth fighting for.

My Gratitude List
1) I'm grateful for the sun coming out
2) I'm going to say that twice-I'm grateful for the sun coming out :-)
3) I'm grateful for how I stayed so focused the whole time of my test
4) I'm grateful for the good movie I watched
5) I'm grateful for feeling ok today
6) I'm grateful for talking to one of my good friends today on the phone
7) I'm grateful for your messages to me
8) I'm grateful for my dog
9) I'm grateful for the love from my parents and my friends
10 I'm grateful for YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment