Friday, January 27, 2012

What I CAN Do

With my test coming up, my nerves are starting to appear. All I can do is breathe and TRY, TRY, TRY to maintain a strong center.

I'm scared of a lot of things, and I'm doing some of them anyway. I'm scared of taking this test, but I'm doing it. AND I'm going to do my best, and I'm going to do well. I'm calm, I'm careful, I'm ready.

A letter to myself:
You've fought through so many bumps to get here, to be ready to take this test. You've faced your fear, you've learned what the test means, what it should mean, and what it SHOULD not and DOES not. You still have love and care in your life, you are still you. You are kind, smart, important (The Help). It doesn't mean anything about YOU. You are someone, a person. About to take a test. And you are going to do well, and you are going to feel proud of your results. That's the goal. To feel good about yourself. Don't let anything or anyone make you feel bad. You ARE going to feel good, because you DESERVE that now. Take back your life. It's for you, It is yours. You're going to take the test, do well, and feel good about it after. Feel good about what you do, and NOW, start to feel good about who you ARE, even the you you don't even know very well yet

No comments:

Post a Comment