Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feeling not loved?

This is a feeling that comes to me often, and I have a hard time turning it around. Not loved, unlovable, silly, foolish, etc.

It makes me want to turn to food, like I want to now, to fill it. Because some days, I just don't know how to fill it. And that IS ok.

It's ok to feel not loved, because I know it's not true. And even if I can't fully make myself feel loved, I can try and learn and eventually will be able to love myself fully, the way I deserve. So for today, when I feel foolish and like a little girl who nobody loves, I'll just let myself feel that way without turning to food.

To that little girl, you ARE loved, you ARE cared for, by a lot of people. When you open up to people, you may feel silly but you shouldn't. People admire that, people begin to love you and care about you MORE when you do that. Even if you can't see it. Stay open. Open up a little more. That will start to fill this need you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment