Monday, January 23, 2012

Food Obsession

I stuck to my meal plan today (for the most part), but spent a lot of time looking up healthy recipes and other recipes. This is indicative of something deeper going on, and I'm avoiding it with food obsession.

Not only that, but I realized tonight that what I want for my life is freedom and hope and love, all of which include a freedom from the food obsession. So even if it's hard, even if I am feeling anxious, the sooner I can stop turning to recipe websites or health food sites, the better it will be for my long term recovery.

That for me starts tonight. For the rest of the evening, I will NOT do any more food obsession behaviors. I will NOT think about tomorrow's meal plan. That's already set, and that's for tomorrow.

For tonight, I WILL relax, watch tv, make some tea, listen to music. I WILL focus on myself and getting through this anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment