Monday, January 16, 2012

Gratitude List

I have a lot to be grateful for, but for some reason I've been afraid to express gratitude. I've been afraid of losing something, so I don't want to feel anything good. So tonight I want to take a stance against that, to fight through. Expressing gratitude means more good will come, that the good I have will stay.

1) I'm grateful for my friend's prayer for my job today
2) I'm grateful for the day I spent with my friend toay
3) I'm grateful for achieving my ice skating goal yesterday (around the rink, no rails!! ;-)  )
4) I'm grateful for good music
5) I'm grateful for new inspiring blog posts
6) I'm grateful for feelings of strength and power
7) I'm grateful for how I'm learning to accept other feelings
8) I'm grateful for my new earrings
9) I'm grateful for my new gloves that were really cheap
10) I'm grateful for God--for the little signs He sends me of hope and love
11) I'm grateful for the message I received yesterday about living my life to the fullest NOW--that's the best thing I can do for the future I would eventually like to see

No comments:

Post a Comment