Saturday, October 15, 2011

Change IS Possible

A few years ago, I entered college overweight and unaware of how unhappy I was. But I met someone who I grew very close to, someone I could share my secrets with, someone who loved me for the me I didn't even know existed. And I changed. Weight dropped off me and I was still unaware. I thought my jeans were overstretched. More importantly, I didn't even care that much.

I changed. Change hit me powerfully. And I never looked for it, I never knew it was even possible.

I know it's possible. I don't know what I'm waiting for right now, but I know something is coming for the good. I know I have my best years ahead of me.

An affirmation. Don't worry about all the things that are wrong or not how you want them. Everything will fall into place when it's meant to. In the mean time, look for all the good. You'll find a lot more than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment