Friday, October 14, 2011

Begin Anew

When I got home from work today, I binged. Chips, ice cream, whipped cream. There's clearly a lot of anxiety underneath, and I know it's from my job last year. I don't know how to work through it.

I'm seeing my therapist on Wednesday and I'm hoping she can help, because I think a lot of that anxiety goes back to helplessness and feeling powerless. Until then, though, I need a food plan for the weekend.

Tomorrow
Breakfast-Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Lunch-I'll leave this open, but I'm going for 350 to 400 calories
Snack-Fiber One Bar or small bowl of cereal
Dinner-Chicken and veggies

Even as I write this I'm starting to feel anxious, but I know I have to. That anxiety is because there are emotions right there, and I need to give them space to breathe. '

No comments:

Post a Comment