Monday, November 7, 2011

Alone

I'm on my friend's Facebook, looking at all these peoples' facebooks, feeling bad about myself. I'm envious of other people,  no matter their circumstances. Someone could be living a life I don't even want and I find a reason in my mind to desire it more than my own life.

How do I look at myself with the same respect and admiration?
How do I feel grounded in myself, trusting myself?
How do I live my dreams?
How do I love myself?
How do I love others?

Time is passing, and I feel like it's passing by. I feel stuck. I feel tired. I feel sad over how much I'm missing, all the happiness, joy, and contentment that I could feel. Sometimes I feel guilty about what I know I should be feeling and what I'm actually feeling.

I feel frustrated by all these expectations that are not within my reach. I told myself last night, I only have one goal right now. To do the 10-day beauty challenge and to meditate for five minutes every morning. That's all. And that is hard for me too. Some days I just don't want to tell myself I'm beautiful.

I'm in a weird mood

No comments:

Post a Comment